- Welcome to Thomas (new post-doc), Mathilde and Nastassia (new graduate students) !
- Spontaneous shear flows in active nematics: Check our new paper in Nature Physics ! HERE – See also HERE and HERE
- New projects for M2 internships. See HERE
- Spontaneous shear flow in confined cellular nematics Nature Physics (2018)
- Turbulent dynamics of epithelial cell cultures Phys. Rev. Lett. (2018)
- Collective cell migration: a physics perspective Rep. Prog. Phys. (2017), (Review Article)
- Topological defects in confined populations of spindle-shaped cells Nat. Phys. (2017)