- Guillaume Duclos has been awarded the young researcher prize 2016 by the Bettencourt-Schueller Fundation and the 2016 best thesis award from the Société Française de Physique for his thesis work on Cellular Nematics. Congratulations Guillaume !
- Hannah Yevick has been awarded the DIM Nano-K 2015 prize for interdisciplinary research. Bravo Hannah ! See also : Hannah Yevick reçoit le prix de thèse DIM Nano-K 2015
- Collective cell migration: a physics perspective Rep. Prog. Phys. (2017), (Review Article)
- Topological defects in confined populations of spindle-shaped cells Nat. Phys. (2017)
- Physics of active jamming during collective cellular motion in a monolayer P.N.A.S. (2015)