- New projects for M2 internships. See HERE.
- Sarah Moitrier has succesfully defended her PhD on “Compétition entre cellules normales et transformées” – Congratulations Sarah !
- Guillaume Duclos has been awarded the young researcher prize 2016 by the Bettencourt-Schueller Fundation and the 2016 best thesis award (prix Guinier) from the Société Française de Physique for his thesis work on Cellular Nematics. Congratulations Guillaume !
- Collective cell migration: a physics perspective Rep. Prog. Phys. (2017), (Review Article)
- Topological defects in confined populations of spindle-shaped cells Nat. Phys. (2017)