The Gender Equality Plan (GEP) for the Research Center of the Institut Curie was conceived in the framework of the H2020 project LIBRA. LIBRA is an ambitious initiative engaging ten research institutes from EU-LIFE an alliance of research institutes in Europe. The project’s overarching objective is to increase the representation and participation of women in leadership positions in life sciences.
Institut Curie is part of a network of excellent research organisations across the globe that it seeks to continually strengthen and broaden, thereby enhancing our global profile and reputation.
Through these sustainable international partnerships, the Institut Curie encourages, promotes and facilitates science and research on a national and international level by supporting:
- advancement of scientific knowledge of biological processes and diseases,
- research collaborations,
- excellent interdisciplinary research,
- development of new technologies and methodologies,
- development of novel prognostic, therapeutic tools,
- policy development,
- the exchange of best practices in research support and administration.